Monday, August 11, 2008

Helpless, helpless

Neil Young said it.

Remember the over 1k of repairs the garage in Alamosa, CO basically extorted from us to get our car back? Well, we can't get reimbursed. The garage lied to us; they never coordinated the paperwork with the warranty company, so the warranty company never authorized the repairs, and has no liability to repay us. Not only did the garage repeatedly tell us that it was all authorized, but the warranty company also repeatedly told us it was authorized. I guess they just changed their minds. I've talked with everyone at the warranty company, and have gotten nowhere. And we all know how my talking to the folks at the garage ended. . .

I've gone ahead and disputed the charge with the credit card company, but I have a feeling that won't go anywhere either.

And that is it. I don't really know what else to say.

No comments: